Skip to content
- ANSI Z87+ Certified, Etched on left lens, Stamped on right stem. DOT Approved for Motorcycling, Tested to Exceed Z87+ Standards (Z87.1 for Polarized Lenses, See pictures)
- Optical Grade UV400 Polycarbonate Safety Lenses are Hard-Coated, Impact Resistant & Shatterproof. Cupronnickel (Brushed Nickel or Silver) Frame features: Soft TPR Nose Pad, Acetate Temple Tips & Full-Size Matching Side Shields. All SVHC Free
- Titus Photochromatic Lens: AKA Photochromic Lens treatment allows a gradual change of lens shade from clear to dark smoke within minutes of exposure to outdoor UV light, a Transition Lens.
- Measurements: L 5.1” X H 2” X W 5.5” Perfect for Riding, Shooting, Work and all other general safety applications. Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturer’s Defects, Titus Since 2009
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.